Skip to the content
- 2 1/2 cups thick rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup coconut chips
- 3/8 cup dark brown sugar
- 3/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup butter or vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup. salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Combine oats, nuts, coconut, brown sugar and mix.
- If using butter, melt butter and combine with maple syrup and salt.
- Pour wet mixture over the oats, and spread out over two cookie sheets.
- Cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.